Get Relief with Our Allergy Doctors’ Help
You have suffered long enough. The symptoms that come with seasonal allergies can make you miserable. Food allergies can be life-threatening. It’s time to get to the root of your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
- Do you dread beautiful spring days because you know sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and congestion are right around the corner?
- Do you have to be careful what you eat to avoid the onset of dangerous allergic reactions?
- Are you unable to have pets in your home because you or a loved one is allergic to pet dander?
- Are your allergies affecting your work or your lifestyle?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, you are a candidate for life improvement with allergy treatment.
Consult with our allergy doctors today and get started on the road to relief.
Allergy & Asthma Center Specializes in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Allergies
There are many different types of allergens and reactions to them. We treat all of them, including:
- Inhalant Allergies – molds, ragweed, grasses, tree pollen, dust mites, and many more
- Food Allergies – eggs, peanuts, milk, soy, wheat, yeast, almonds, and many more
- Pet Allergies – dogs, cats, horses, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, mice, and feathers
- Stinging Insect Allergies – yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, honey bees, and fire ants
- Skin Allergies – eczema, hives, and skin irritations
The Allergy Sufferers We Treat
We treat allergy patients of all ages, from infants through adulthood. We can help you control your allergy symptoms and, in many cases, reduce or eliminate the allergy medications you’re currently using.
Our Approach to Treating Allergies
At Allergy & Asthma Center, we concentrate on the underlying cause of allergy symptoms—not just the symptoms themselves. This gives us a complete picture and allows us to prescribe a proper course of treatment.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
At your first appointment, we’ll perform various tests, including allergy skin testing, blood tests, or lung function testing. Test results are often available during your first visit, and medications (if needed) can be prescribed immediately.
What Relief Will Look Like
After we work to get your allergy symptoms under control, we may recommend further treatments that will reduce your sensitivity to allergic reactions over time. We’ll discuss all your options with you and decide on the best plan to control or eliminate allergies in the long term.
What Our Patients Have To Say
Allergy & Asthma Center Lancaster
2445 Marietta Ave., Lancaster, PA 17601
Hours: (office will be closed Friday)
Monday & Tuesday: 7am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 6pm
*Please note that all times are subject to change
(Lancaster office phones are on from 8am – 5pm)